iOne STKA® Sensor Applications
Large Airborne Systems
iOne Quick Facts
At Visual Intelligence we continually provide our customers a unique competitive advantage with the best performing and versatile digital metric geoimaging technology. Enabling them to deliver to market the highest quality geoimaging information products by the fastest and most economical way available in the industry.
- Cadastral inventory
- Roads and rails surveys… and much, much more
- Multipurpose reconfigurable to an iOne Stereo large area collection system with industry’s only engineering accuracy of .6 b/h
- Can be flown with or without a gyro stabilizing mount (GSM) and is designed to integrate with Flight Management process
- Flight imagery and metadata quality checks
- Full radiometric and haze correction
- Enables fully-automated workflow for virtual frame generation readily ingestible by photogrammetric suites
- Able to accommodate different lens combinations
- High accuracy stereo-derived elevation models
- Multi-band spectral imaging
Why Choose Visual Intelligence
- Best performing -Most economical
- Engineered to be truly modular and scalable
- COTS based architecture
- iOne STKA® enhanced products will minimize risk and grow your business.
- We care about your projects as much as you do!
…the ARCA sensor design… Is the most exciting technology I have seen at this ASPRS 2009 conference…Dr. Edward Mikhail, University of Purdue
…your technology and customer service experience in comparison to other providers we have dealt with in the past is like ‘night and day’.Tim Cawood, McKim & Creed
“You’ve come a long way… your imagery looks very good. With the modularity and scalability of the system and your DigitalFilm Lease/Usage program, you will have many flyers come knocking at your door to get this sensor.Grady Owens, Aerial Viewpoint
This big picture goal of (‘Visual Intelligence and the Iris One sensor’) is highly ambitious, given all the effort that will be needed to launch… the system. At the same time, the vision is admirable in its focus and intent. The concept of using a scalable, integrated, modular family of sensors is excellent (and necessary for maintenance, upgrades, third-party assembly, COTS purchasing and rapid-prototyping).Terry Keating, Aerometric
It is always exciting to see geospatial technology click and Visual Intelligence did just that during the verification test runs at Ruxstar Systems. VI’s technology has just entered into a new phase… and that phase is exciting to consider commercially. The possibilities with ARCA and modular configurations are endless. Great job Visual Intel.John D. Russell, Ruxstar inc.